Get Involved: Support PIE through Membership
It’s Easy to Join to PIE
You can join PIE anytime throughout the year through a One-Time Payment or Payroll Deduction.
All Craven County Schools teachers who are members of PIE will receive one extra point on their total grant score for the PIE Grants, Wey Mini Grants, and the Twin Rivers Artists’ Association Grants.
Thank you for supporting the organization that supports our educators!
Craven County Partners In Education is a 501(c)3 corporation and donations are tax deductible to the fullest extent of the law.
Donate online by going to the Getting Involved tab of this website, or follow this link.
One-Time Payment Program
Follow this link for the PIE Membership One-Time Payment Form. Each school level (elementary, middle, and high) with the highest % of participants in the One-Time Payment Program, received in the PIE office at Central Services by Friday, October 21, 2016, will be awarded $500 at the October Principals’ Meeting! A minimum of 80% participation is required to be eligible.
Join early and you will be eligible for a drawing each week*:
- Join by Friday, September 23 – Drawing of $150 cash on Wednesday, September 28
- Join by Friday, September 30 – Drawing of $125 cash on Wednesday, October 5
- Join by Friday, October 7 – Drawing of $100 cash on Wednesday, October 12
- Join by Friday, October 14 – Drawing of $75 cash on Wednesday, October 19
All award money is the personal property of the winner.
*$15 minimum tax deductible gift to be eligible for the drawing. In order to be eligible for the cash drawings, payments must be received in the PIE office at Central Services by the Friday before the Wednesday drawing.
Please return the membership form with your payment to your PIE School Ambassador or to Partners In Education at Craven County Schools Central Services, 3600 Trent Road, New Bern, NC 28562.
Payroll Deduction Program
Craven County school employees: Follow this link for the PIE Membership Payroll Deduction Form and return this form to your PIE Ambassador or to Partners In Education at Central Services.
Please complete the Payroll Deduction form and turn it in to your PIE School Ambassador or to Partners In Education at Central Services by October 21, 2016, 5:00 pm. Deductions will begin with your October 31st check.
- The school with the highest number of participants in the Payroll Deduction Program will be awarded $1,000! (In case of a tie, the monies will be split.)
- Dr. Doyle is offering the Superintendent’s Challenge: Everyone (Craven County Schools employees only) participating in the Payroll Deduction Program will be included in a special drawing for $500 at the Principal’s Meeting in October! The $500 becomes the personal property of the winner.
PIE Programs and Grants are now available. Visit our Programs page to learn more!